[C320-list] Fuel Filter

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 17:20:37 PDT 2010

We sail out of Great Bay Marina in Newington, NH, six miles up the
Piscataqua River from Portsmouth harbor.  We've been through the CC
canal many times, often staying at Onset Marina.  It's as close as we
can get with the boat to Wareham, where my aunt has kept a summer
place for almost 50 years.  We've not cruised the 'inner' cape,
although I've often mentioned to my wife that Wellfleet (among other
towns), looked like an interesting place to visit.

Bob