[C320-list] Grounding

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sat Jun 26 08:42:34 PDT 2010

That's the one (#4)!  I was told that three other boats had run aground
in the same place that same day!  I should have known better since I ran
aground on my old boat (with somewhat greater draft) in almost the same
spot years ago before the dredging.  However it seemed that the wing
keel and extra displacement on the 320 relative to my old Yamaha 30
makes it harder to get off.

Scott

--
Scott Thompson