[C320-list] measurement

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jun 27 07:50:43 PDT 2010

Hi Jim,

Just measured.
On hull 809 this measurement is 10-1/4" to 10-3/8" from the CP floor to the top of the SS cap.

The CP-way stepover is not plumb. It angles forward 2-1/8" over the distance of the 10-1/4" rise in case you care about the Gap this angle would leave at the stepover level.

Might go 10-1/2"+ to be safe?

Also consider closed cell foam pad to set the platform on, and one to go between the stand and AC to prevent transmitting the noise to the hull.  Maybe one of those rollup pads people put under a sleeping bag when camping?  That would affect the height some.

-Jeff