[C320-list] Wiring in mast

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jun 27 11:00:07 PDT 2010

There isn't any wiring access unfortunately other than to pull the mast.

You could create an access panel in one side or the other, but unless your mast has connectors at the base of the mast it may not serve any purpose.  Whether there are connectors depends on how the dealer commissioned the boat.  #809 did not have connectors in the mast and it was tricky feeding wires through the compression post until I added connectors at the base.

It may not cost more than a few hundred dollars to step/unstep the mast if you have a marina nearby with a crane that has water access.

-Jeff