[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 722, Issue 1

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:43:05 PST 2010

Lew - I too have been GPS shopping and am considering purchasing the Garmin 441.  While WM's price is $599, there is a $100 Garmin rebate for purchases made between
  January 1, 2010, and April 4, 2010 (see WM web site).  I just purchased from WM an Oregon 400C, but I am likely to return it and pay the additional $200 and for the 441.  The Oregon 400C at $299 is also a good choice, but even though the 441's screen is only marginally larger, it is enough to convince me to trade up.  As to price matching, it is WM policy to do so, and i have never had an issue with them matching a legitimate retailer's on-line price.  Given the service and no hassle return, IMHO, WM with a price match cannot be beat. Alan