[C320-list] Deck Organisers

MICHAEL COLE mcol3781 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 22 20:10:55 PDT 2010

Tim   they are made by Lewmar in the UK. or at least they are on my 1996 hull #421. I had one fail a few years ago and was told they were ceasing to manufacture any more of that size although they were going to continue to make the double decker version which is exactly the same size but has one block above the other.I bought 2 of the original size and I'm glad I did as my other original failed in January.
 I suggest you check their website and see what is currently available as they do screw  into a glassed  in  threads
            Mike Cole   #421  Mio Dio