[C320-list] Seattle sailors

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 23 19:11:54 PDT 2010

 I'm a 320 owner from the Midwest working in Seattle for the first time. I'll be here for another week.
I'm gonna take Sunday the 28th off from work and  am shamelessly trying to beg a sail in this beautiful place. Anyone needing crew/ballast? Let me know and I'll contact you off line or provide my information so you can contact me.  My wife told me we had 8.8' of snow a couple of days ago and boy could I gloat at the marina if I was the first to have a sail in 2010.

Thanx
Bill