[C320-list] Subject Change to Speed Sensor ( Was hump hose)

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:19:27 PST 2010

Ours was not working properly when we bought Commitment and periodically
ever since. I finally figured out that it only takes about 1mm difference in
the transducer being fully seated for it to fail to work properly. I now
push down hard, tighten the ring, push again tighten a little more and push
down again, that usually does it.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC