[C320-list] Head sail track and cars

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:00:54 PST 2010

Simple solution.  Thanks

The dodger grab handles were first mod.  Admiral's direct order.  They work
great for maintaining stability getting on and off the boat as well as going
forward and returning.  Only regret is not looking harder to find ones with
less cross section at the frame point of connection.

Also added double loop teak grab handles on either side of the
companionway.  The longer handles are less of a stretch and keep the
hands connected until the feet are firmly on the cabin sole.