[C320-list] Prop replacment

Jerry jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 7 07:57:39 PST 2010

I have a feathering 3 blade Kiwi prop.  The performance is great especially
motoring into heavy weather and reversing.  The price is also right compared
to other options.  The plastic blades have not been an issue after 2 seasons
and maintenance is easy when the boat is out for the winter - regrease the
blades.

The difference to the standard fixed 2 blade is night and day, especially
when maneuvering in tight spaces.  Is there a fractional additional drag
compared to a folder, likely yes but look at the value from my perspective.

Jerry

Indigo