[C320-list] Raymarine 4000 Autopilot Upgrade

Brian York brianyork1 at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 11:07:15 PST 2010

The rod will take the strain off of the drive unit which will
overtime wear out if not replaced (at least ours did -- 3 times).
Catalina finally figured out that we needed a stainless steel rod
attached in a similar manner as they one they sent to everyone.  If
you look at other boats w/ the Raymarine wheel autopilots, you will
see a similar set up with the steel rod taking the strain.

Brian

Wolfpack #1132
Ventura, CA