[C320-list] VC 17

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 21:11:01 PST 2010

I am in a creek off of Middle River and it is just fresh enough to get away
with it.

I may eventually go back to an ablative, but the boat came with VC on it and
I really don't want to strip it if I don't have to.

I would say any further south and you are asking for trouble.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD