[C320-list] Horizon Radio

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 07:10:56 PST 2010

Jim,
Did you have to cut and splice the cable when you installed it?  If so I would inspect the splice b4 doing anything else.
I had a similar problem about a month after I installed mine.  After talking to the rep we concluded the problem was with the unit and it had to go back to the factory.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal