[C320-list] No Fuel

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 26 06:16:13 PDT 2010

I watched a diesel tech change the filters on the Yanmar and learned a neat
trick.  He took off the top screw on the secondary fuel filter on the engine
and used an oil changing pump to suck the fuel from the tank through the
Racor and secondary to "bleed" the lines.  Just use a rubber "nipple" on the
end of the tube to get a seal.  Worked like a charm and I use the method
now.  Saves time and aggrevation.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901