[C320-list] Jacklines

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 06:28:12 PDT 2010

I bought two off eBay several years ago. They are well made of high
strength 1.5" nylon webbing with a name brand 1500# marine snap
shackle on one end. The stitching is heavy dutyg I got a very good
deal, but this was back when there were a lot fewer cheap knock offs
on eBay. You need to be careful and not cut corners because the impact
load of a falling 270# old bizzard like me are tremendous.

--

Chris Burti Farmville, NC