[C320-list] Rope Clutch

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Sat May 1 15:50:59 PDT 2010

You can also duct tape a plastic wire tie to the end of the lines and pull
them through the clutches.

I had the canvas guy modify my dodger by cutting the canvas under the lines
and installing snaps.  Now we never take the lines out of the rope clutches
when removing the canvas, just unsnap the two halves and remove the canvas.
One thing to remember though, make sure he stitches the rope inside the cut
pieces so it doesn't pull out of the canvas. .

Burce Stumpp
Advanture, #647
Frog Mortar Creek, MD