[C320-list] Yanmar Wiring Harness Terminal Block

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 17:43:58 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I got what appears to be a short in the wiring harness terminal block on a Yanmar (#3GM30F).  The terminal block kinds floats between a transmission terminal and the starter solenoid.   We just launched for the new season when I couldn't get started off the trailer (one of those great helpless moments in life).  Long story short, with the instrument panel open we were getting no power at the key until I started moving the terminal block from below.  This happen to anyone else ?
Regards,
Mike
"Amanda Lu"
# 508