[C320-list] Bottom Paint Dust

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat May 1 11:44:47 PDT 2010

Ditch him as a friend, but before doing so ask him to have your boat washed
down by a marine detailer.  Based on his conduct, I would not trust him to
wash your boat.  My yard does would stop this activity in a heart beat if
dust was migration to other boats.  Just make sure he is not thinking about
spraying on fresh bottom paint or you might have permanent coloring on
board.

I had some joker next to me with an older boat clean out a bird's nest from
the bottom of his stepped mast on top of his boat and the nest and other
nasty items connected to it ended up in the cockpit of my freshly washed and
polished boat which was to be launched the next day.  I know the boat name
and slip number and the sailor is equally careless on the water.

Bob Sloat
Savannah Hull 894