[C320-list] Batteries

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon May 3 14:55:50 PDT 2010

I live near the Pasadena Battery Warehouse store and have always been
pleased with the value of their products and their customer service.  I
bought replacement lead acid batteries from them a few years back.  They
fit fine and I've had no complaints.  I installed them myself, but would
gladly take them up on the install offer in the future as moving the
batteries on and off the boat was the hardest part of the job.

My recollection is that they told me that their deep cycle batteries are
used by the U.S. Naval Academy in their offshore yachts.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653

--
Scott Thompson