[C320-list] cutlass bearing replacement

Chris Descher cdescher at cedtulsa.com
Tue May 4 16:33:06 PDT 2010

Apparently the problem has been removing the flange from the upper end of
the shaft.  They've got some sort of hydraulic ram to remove the old bearing
from the strut.  The shaft has not yet been pulled, but they plan to do that
in the morning, then replace the bearing, then reinstall the shaft.  I guess
I'll be realigning the shaft, too.