[C320-list] Battery Life /Exide's COM-4D-P

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Thu May 6 10:49:27 PDT 2010

Check your water levels at least monthly.  Keep the level above the
plates and only use distilled water.  The upside to wet cells is
they're cheap and not fussy regarding charging habits as other types
can be.  The downside is that when wet cells are fast (bulk) charging,
more water can 'boil off' than you think.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906