[C320-list] Qantum or Evolution Sails

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Thu May 6 22:44:11 PDT 2010

Thanks for your reply Jim.  I'm glad you were pleased with your
sails.  It's good to know what others have done.  My dilemma was that
a friend had been very pleased with his Qantum sails (which was why I
called them) but when I asked him further, he said they had actually
been measured, cut and set up by someone who had since left Qantum to
join Evolution, a new company.  This person came to the boat yesterday
to measure up and I was impressed so am going to go with Evolution.
Looking forward to having a loose footed main.

Annie Bennett
Topcat 1073