[C320-list] Settee Table

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Wed May 12 12:59:32 PDT 2010

Before switching the veneered plywood table with a solid wood table,
others should consider the climate where they keep their boats.  Wood
movement caused by seasonal changes in temperature and humidity would be
substantial in some climates.  The plywood substrate table is much more
stable in varying conditions.