[C320-list] Need three blade prop

frpoint at earthlink.net frpoint at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 10:43:29 PDT 2010

Hi Pat,
The fixed prop in on for now. Fortunately a diver found the prop in about 20
min. The prop is now cleaned up and ready to be reinstalled...just in time
for the Farallon race. It looks like the shaft key sheered in half, as both
pieces were still in the prop body, weird. I'll be glad to have the folding
prop back on as the fixed prop is hard to live with after 6 yrs of a folding
prop. The most noticeable aspect of the Gori is a more powerful reverse.
>From now on I'll remove the prop every 2 years for a cleaning and
inspection, at the same time as the bottom paint.

Mike
EK 769