[C320-list] refrigerator

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 17 13:46:04 PDT 2010

John,  If the refrig has been running okay since new (hull # 2) the problem may be the electronic module---I replaced mine three times (hull #219) and the actual freon only twice in 15 years----YES, I have a slow leak and must re-fill every 3-5 years, but I run my refrig 24/7  and when I depleate my freon supply, I will convert to another method.---Again, I would check the electronic module first.  The refrig factory has been very good to assist with the special procedure to verify module problems.
Ken , OBUOY, #219