[C320-list] Frig AC vs DC

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 17 15:08:51 PDT 2010

Paul,  You indicated you have the charger set on bulk---I believe the best setting for the charger is float--that allows the batteries to keep a "perfect" charge.
   In a former life (employed-before retirement) we had several thousand dollar battery banks used as back-up power if normal power died---we checked the float voltage every week and these batteries were 20 years old---my 320 batteries are about 8 years old (my second set) and still OK.  I hated to say that.
Ken, OBUOY #219