[C320-list] dutchman filament line

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue May 18 18:00:41 PDT 2010

Herb,
I bought mine from Dutchman.  I'd be careful with weed eater lines as they can be purposefully rough and we want purposefully smooth. The other concern is how the material does at attracting dirt and then making sure that it grinds the dirt into the sail.  The only good thing about the dirt lines on the sail is that it makes it obvious how to re-reeved the lines.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T