[C320-list] Booms - Birds Nesting

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Tue May 18 06:44:40 PDT 2010

Jerry,

Three of us (Catalinas) at the Club have had problems with our booms this
week with birds (Swallows) nesting.  Last time this happened, my blocks got
tangles with nesting materials and it was very difficult removing and
repairing the lines and blocks inside.  So plug the end of your boom!  You
would think someone would come up with an after-marker rubber or plastic
plug specifically for this purpose.

Quentin Murphy
Celtic Knot #667