[C320-list] Booms - Birds Nesting

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Wed May 19 04:57:12 PDT 2010

Their website does not seem to exist any longer.

I bought one of them for $20.00 several years ago and every time I
went down to my boat I found it lying on the cockpit floor. It did not
stay in, though it was made specifically for the boom that I have.

A boom-matching silver piece of duct tape has done a fine job for the
past 2 seasons. I may need to replace it this year. For the cost of my
bird nest buster I can tape the hole for life!

David Nolte
Beach House 4