[C320-list] dutchman filament line

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:24:41 PDT 2010

If you still have your owner's manual, I believe that they will send you a
free replacement. I didn't want to wait to go back to the boat and get it so
I ordered mine online for $10 and received two line pre cut to fit...no
hassles. If they last me nine years as the last ones did, I probably
wouldn't be able to find the remainder of the spool anyway.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC