[C320-list] ST 4000 Problems

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue May 25 08:14:33 PDT 2010

If after calibration for deviation does not work, check out Raymarine
support on line.  I had problems with my autopilot last year and searched in
Raymarine's autopilot trouble shooting drop down under fluxgate compass and
eventually found a test procedure to use. You test the resistance and
voltages across different connections at the fluxgate compass and at the
control head to determine if the compass or the control head is the problem.
You need a VOM meter to do this.

Bob Sloat
Savannah Hull 894