[C320-list] leak

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 16:52:18 PDT 2010

I had a similar situation.  I'm in salt water so as soon as I figured it was fresh water, I starting checking the pressure water system.  My pump didn't cycle either so I was stumped.  Then I found a weeping leak at the tank outlet connection.  Made up a Marine-Tex susage and turned it into a ring gasket....problem solved.
Regards,
Mike
'Amanda Lu'