[C320-list] Holding tank sensor

Dingo Is Talent dingoistalent at bigpond.com
Fri May 28 15:58:41 PDT 2010

Karl
I'm interested in this too but the link would not allow me to go to it.
Can you please forward details of a link to product or anything you may
have?

I want to install the exterior tank one...don't want internal

For mine, it is a MUST HAVE as the girls use so much paper and water it's
full in no time

Hope you can help

Kind regards & Thanks
Ron (DINGO) Reddingius
Executive Producer
HOME in WA

Mbl 0417 279 103
Ph/Fax (08) 9246 5442

ADDRESS
Dingo Is Talent
15 Willow Bank Entrance
Gwelup WA 6018

Before responding on email perhaps give me a call?