[C320-list] Archiving Suggestion

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 05:47:52 PST 2010

I'm not being the 'List Police' and I am often guilty of forgetting
myself, but we have a lot of newer contributors and folks like me can
use an occasional reminder,

It really helps those searching the archives in order to take
advantage of our group's knowledge base, if we remember to change the
Subject header when we change the topic .

It is also of great benefit for Digest subscribers if we remember to
delete all of the repeats at the bottom of our posts except the recent
ones needed to make sense of the response so that they don't have to
scroll through dozens of repeats of every post in their single
digested email every day.

Sorry for nagging and thanks for everyone's contributions.