[C320-list] Bilge pump sensor - 2004 320

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 05:48:49 PDT 2010

Brad,
BTW, right across the river from you at Bowleys Marina.
Had a similar situation although I long ago replaced the Jabsco bilge pump with the next model up, much more quite and reliable. my problem was with the float switch. It would intermittently either go off and not reset or not go off at all. Of course when tested with a hose it worked fine. I finally replaced it with the Plus model earlier this season and since have had no recurrence of the problem.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606