[C320-list] Bilge pump sensor - 2004 320

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 13:35:01 PDT 2010

Chris, by 'electronic switch' do you mean one that has metal (button)
sensors which conduct and turn the pump on when water bridges them, or
a pump that runs a couple seconds every few minutes, remaining on when
the pump impeller encounters resistance (water)?  Float switches do
seem to have a (short) finite service life.

Bob