[C320-list] Nav Station Lid Support

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sun Nov 7 07:52:57 PST 2010

Mine is just a small ss spring that is bent over in closed position.
When you open the lid fully, it snaps into the in-line position and locks.
Simply press the spring to release. Nothing to adjust or lube.
No more holding lid open with my forehead while I rummage the space below.

Mine looks like this:
http://www.searay-parts.com/product_p/hdwremiscspringp1010781.htm

The West versions are:
http://www.westmarine.com/1/3/spring-lid-support
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_11151_10001_2311
0_-1?cid=chanintel_google&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=23110
Get the smallest size available

Other suppliers at better prices
http://www.supplies4boats.com/boat_accessories/doors_and_hatches_and_covers/
t_and_h_marine/5502313.html