[C320-list] Main Sail Furling Line

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 9 14:51:33 PST 2010

 Simon,
I commented on Rocket when we went out on the Lake in February that the
splice looked a bit flimsy.  Have a look at if you feel confident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpyhS7WEWSE&feature=related

Or when you are at Marmong Marina look out for Bruce Morely, bearded guy who
appears to carry the World on his shoulders, lives on the little timber
yacht Tui of Opua on a mooring.  There`s not much he doesn`t know about
ropes.

Regards
Colin Evans
#774 Watermark