[C320-list] Freshwater pump leak

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Nov 11 12:25:45 PST 2010

Paul,

He's referring to the engine water pump that pumps antifreeze coolant, not the raw water pump that brings in seawater to cool the exchanger and exhaust.

Also, there are 3 different Yanmar engines.
*  3GM30F - Japanese Mfg  (used till around year 2000 hulls ~400-700-ish)

*  3GM30F - European Mfg (post 2000-ish hull ~700)

* 3YM30? - newer yanmar engine currently in use on the MkII

They all have different raw water pumps, so the FB kit you mentioned I believe works only on the Euro 3GM.

More detailed info is on our website somewhere. :)

-Jeff