[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 19 17:33:17 PST 2010

Hi Bruce

We are considering new props at the moment.  I'm interested in your comment
about a top quality folding prop..on our previous boat we had a three blade
folding Volvo prop installed and were really happy with it in forward and
reverse.  We are torn between this and an Autostream feathering prop, our
neighbour 320 has one of these and loves it. Why would you prefer a folding
prop over a feathering one?

Regards
Colin Evans
Hull 774