[C320-list] Battery charger selection

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 14:02:45 PST 2010

Ronnie,
   My thinking is that the 40 is better due to faster charging and the sensor is easy to install---I have hull # 219 and have used the 40 now for six years--the 4D batteries are that old also and still seem to be in great condition.  The only installation consideration is that the battery terminal cables may need to be clipped to fit into the lugs of the new charger--not a problem, just clip a number of the 'strands' off (1/4 inch) until they fit into the charger output clamps.  The instructions are very clear.  Good CHARGING ahead.
Ken, OBUOY #219