[C320-list] Winterizing

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 24 18:17:57 PDT 2010

Several years ago I wrote an article on winterizing your C320. A popular
topic at this time of year, for sure.
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20090301135625325

There have been some excellent suggestions on this list recently by those
of you that are accustomed to doing a "hard" winterization.
Other ideas are good for all of us and could be included (e.g. copper tube
extender for sucking oil out of the crankcase).

I would not feel bad if anyone wanted to take that original article (MS
Word file is available) and update/revise it for the website. Chris Burti
might also find it useful for the Mainsheet. Taking pics as you actually
go through the winterization process and adding to the article would be a
huge plus.

Think about it.

--
Karl Mielenhausen