[C320-list] C320IA Minutes

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 25 08:09:14 PDT 2010

Minutes of the recent association meeting in Annapolis are now available
on the website...
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20101025075503207

Many thanks to Sean Kaldor and Allan Field who have stepped forward to
take on leadership roles in your organization.
A special thanks to Linda Field for serving previously as Vice Commodore
and especially Pat Reynolds who has done a stellar job as
Secretary/Treasurer for many, many years.

I'd like to also thank all the officers who have agreed to continue in
their present roles.
If you have suggestions pertaining to the association, we'd be very
interested in hearing them.

--
Karl Mielenhausen, Commodore
Catalina 320 Hull 690