[C320-list] ANTICORROSION ZINC

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Oct 1 08:58:01 PDT 2010

That's a Galvonic isolator to protect against stray shore power DC leakage.  Its a great feature Catalina adds.   It doesn't replace, in any way, the need for prop shaft Zincs however. It helps prevent your AC system from contributing to the corrosion problem.

Its worth a quick google read to know what to expect (and what not) from it.

-Jeff