[C320-list] Anti Corrosion Zinc

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:52:42 PDT 2010

I use two, change them annually and they always look like new when I
do. I took one off a friend's boat several years ago...looked perfect
on the outside...soft punk on the inside next to the shaft... I
decided long ago that they are too cheap to take a chance and that was
proof of the pudding for me.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC