[C320-list] no starting noice

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Oct 11 16:51:46 PDT 2010

It could be the alarm itself.  I had to replace mine earlier this year.
  I think you can find the part number if you search the archives.

Or the oil pressure sensor on the engine could be bad.  (The reason you
hear the alarm before you start the engine is because there is no oil
pressure.)  Check to see if the oil pressure warning light comes on.  If
it does, then the problem is probably the alarm.  If not, then it could
be the sensor, or the wiring to the sensor, or a bad connection somewhere.

BTW, replacing the alarm was very easy.

Scott
Surprise, 653

--