[C320-list] Hot Water Heater

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 05:41:14 PDT 2010

I replaced my water heater this season. Purchased at Defender--it's the 6
gallon Seaward. It's important to get the model with the AFT hose
connection. They come either with the ability to connect the engine hoses in
the front (where the hot/cold/drain connections are) or in the back. You
need the latter. Forgot how much, but I think around $250...After checking
the Defender site if you are uncertain which model, let me know and I'll
look it up....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582