[C320-list] 3 Exhaust elbow questions

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Tue Oct 19 11:41:14 PDT 2010

Jerry, I think you need two more answers: Did you replace the Catalina version
or the Yanmar version.
And, which one did you replace it with?

I had a Catalina custom version and replaced it with the same kind.

I paid Catalina 277.93 and that included shipping and heat wrap.

I don't recall the number of hours on the engine but it was only five
years old when I had problems. I first had it wielded and used it two
more years.

I did not pay labor, I replaced it myself. You do have to ship the old
one to Catalina so they can make it just like the old one. You'll also
need to buy a new gasket.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina