[C320-list] Water Pressure Pump

djgleason1 at juno.com djgleason1 at juno.com
Wed Oct 27 19:01:18 PDT 2010

Rick:

I had a similar problem with the same pump.  After taking it apart, I
found that the contacts on the pressure switch were corroded.  If I
jumpered the switch with a needle through both the red leads, the motor
ran.  I ordered a replacement "Switch-Wtr Sys Press" from West Marine.
Their part number is 187015. The cost was 69.99 plus tax.  I installed it
last Saturday and It works great.  If you take it apart, you may be able
to find the micro-switch at a local electrical parts store for a hell of
a lot less.  There appeared to be no need to replace the entire pressure
system, only the switch.

The local West Marine store did not have the part in stock, but they
ordered it for me.  If I ordered it through the web, there was about a
$11 shipping charge, and it would arrive no sooner.

Good luck.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150