[C320-list] Water Pressure Pump

djgleason1 at juno.com djgleason1 at juno.com
Wed Oct 27 19:10:25 PDT 2010

Karl:  I started reading my emails from the bottom up and just now
reached your original question regarding the water pump.  I did not have
the same exact problem.  Mine DID NOT pop the circuit breaker.  When I
activated the switch for the pressure water system, nothing happened.
The bilge pump did work, but not the pressure water pump.  Sounds like
your pump motor is the problem, and not the pressure switch.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150